Your search results



Alex Shafirovich, RMLO, Producing Branch Manager
InterLinc Mortgage Services LLC (NMLS #205696)
NMLS #1301823 – “On Time And As Agreed!”
650 Poydras Street, Suite 2010, New Orleans, LA 70130
(504) 292-3443 (call or text)
Text Loveyourlender to 36260 for my app

Credit Repair

Matt Davis, Luke Davis, or Shannon Davis
Complete Credit Plus
Phone: (844) 809-5826
Fax: (720) 408-0196

Insurance Agents

Gabe Corchiani, Commercial/Personal Lines Agent
Riverlands Insurance Services, Inc.
13919 River Road Ste.110, Luling, LA 70070
Office: (985) 331-2766
Cell: (504) 444-1880
Fax: (985) 331-2112

Byron J. Virgadamo, Owner/Agent
2920 Kingman St., Suite 118, Metairie, LA 70006
Office: (504) 304-6143
Cell (504) 313-8489
Fax: (504) 304-6681

Home Inspectors

Michael J. Turner, General & Termite Inspections, LHI 10762
Michael J. Turner Home Inspections, LLC
(504) 382-2410

Termite Inspections

House Call
(800) 905-1558

Gurtler Brothers
(504) 486-8500

Structural and General Inspections

Axelrad and Associates
(504)  799-9401

Title Companies

Delta Title

Title Management

Bayou Title

Partners Title

Video Plumbing Inspections

Pipe Check LLC
(504) 723-7854

Pipes R Us
(504) 866-2730

Entergy (Electricity & Gas Service)

(800) 368-3749 (1-800-ENTERGY)
Emergencies (800) 368-3749 (1-800-ENTERGY)
Power outages (800) 968-8243 (1-800-9OUTAGE)
New Service

Sewerage & Water Board of New Orleans*

*includes trash collection

504-52-WATER (504-529-2837)

How to file for a Homestead Exemption

To claim a Homestead Exemption, all owners who occupy the property
must appear in person at the Assessorʼs Office and present the following:

  1. Proof of ownership (Act of Sale or Warranty Deed);
  2. A valid Louisiana Driverʼs License or Louisiana State I.D. (address must
    correspond to propertyʼs address on application);
  3. A current unpaid Entergy bill for the property, with service location and mailing
    address being the same, showing standard residential usage; OR
  4. A landline telephone bill or cable bill (Direct, Dish or Cox). The office does not accept Sewerage & Water Board bills as proof of residency.

Compare Listings